Friday, July 9, 2010

29 Weeks

At 29 weeks Baby Reese is the size of a butternut squash








From a mans perspective she is about the length of the wheel on the original Big Wheel










How Far Along: 29 weeks
Weight Gain: 2 lbs this week. Up 21 lbs total. It is looking like I will go over my goal of 25 total lbs:(
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks: Not yet
Sleep: Good, but I am dreading starting back to school in a few weeks because sleeping till 8 every morning will not be happening.
Baby Movement: Yes and it has given us endless entertainment trying to determine which of her body parts are protruding.
Food Cravings: Olive Garden
What I Miss: Cool weather
Looking Forward To: Hopefully her furniture will be here next week:)
Milestones: At 29 weeks Baby Reese’s head is growing to make room for her developing brain. Her muscles and bones are also continuing to mature.

2 comments:

  1. Um, excuse me...sleeping until what time? haha, just kidding. I say enjoy it while you can! I am sooo excited for you & Adam and I cannot wait to meet Reese!!

    ReplyDelete