Sunday, July 25, 2010

Showered with Gifts and Love

For the past two weekends we have been showered with gifts and love! Last Sunday DeeDee and Big Daddy's church, County Line Baptist, hosted a shower for Baby Reese.

Isn't the cake the main attraction at a shower???

The hostesses


I forgot to get a picture of my favorite things at the shower so I had to make a picture when I got home....petifores from the Hub in Wedowee! These make me very happy!






On Saturday night we got to see some of our closest friends at the shower hosted for us.



The picture below are the hostesses and myself. All of us were swept off our feet by our now husbands and soon-to-be husbands who all became friends as fire fighters in Auburn.
Left to Right: Adrianne Bazzell, LaRae Jackson hold Anna Kate, Kathryn Pack, myself, Abby Bauer, Ami Pearson, Leigh Allen, and Samantha Fetner.


















Baby Reese and I at 31 weeks.





My friends since birth:)






Matthew Allen slaving over a hot grill cooking hamburgers on an already scorching day!




Adrianne suggested this photo and I love it!



Thank you all for hosting/attending our showers! Your friendships mean so much to us!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun at your baby showers! You have to be the cutest 31 week mommy-to-be I've seen!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,
    Thank you so much! But I feel far from cute!!! Big and hot are better descriptions of how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The long dress you wore to the County Line Baptist church shower is awesome!! You can hardly tell your with child, I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete