Tuesday, July 6, 2010

28 Weeks

Baby Reese is the size of a Chinese Cabbage



How Far Along: 28 weeks
Weight Gain: I read that average women gain 11 pounds during the final trimester which starts this week for us. Yikes 11 more pounds…well she only weights 2 lbs so hopefully most of that will go to her! No weight gain for me this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks: Not yet, but I thought I saw one on my leg…so I quit looking at it and put on extra Mother’s Friend in that area.
Sleep: Much better since the Rhogam shot is over!
Baby Movement: Yes. She moves around a lot. But of course at the 4D sonogram this week she was sleeping so good and didn’t want us to see her face.
Food Cravings: Olive Garden
What I Miss: Nothing
Looking Forward To: There was a delay with the furniture and it will not be here for a couple more weeks and the bedding is going to be ready next week! After seeing the 4D sonogram Adam and I are in love already and can’t wait to meet her.
Milestones: At 28 weeks Baby Reese can blink her eyes (which we saw on the 4D) and has eyelashes. Reese’s sleep pattern now includes the REM phase which means she could be dreaming, and I for one would love to know what a 28 week fetus could possibly dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment