Thursday, March 31, 2011

Green Peas & Ticklish Piggies

After we got home from a long and exciting day at daycare on Tuesday Reese ate some bananas. She was still hungry so I decided to try something different. Green peas. She was not happy. Even when I gave her other foods to get the taste out of her mouth she continued to gag.

(I would be willing to bet my pay check that when my daddy sees that she hates peas he will discuss at length with my mother how concerned he is about Reese's eating habits and that all she's going to want to eat is junk food.)

That night I got a refreashing 15 miuntes of sleep because the only way she was going to close her eyes was if she was directly on top of me. But, you know, it's fine because that's the way I prefer to get my beauty rest. With 14 pounds laying on my chest. Thankfully our normal sleeping arrangements resumed the next night.

Santa Clause brought this toy that straps onto her carseat and it gives her much entertainment while driving down the road. Now when she falls asleep in the car she holds one of the toys.




Adam proudly announced that yesterday morning she was saying "da da." Well, sure she did. How convenient. No one heard it but him. But then last night she was saying it again. However, everyone knows that is the easiest sound to make that's why it comes first. But we'll let him have his moment.


She thinks it is so funny when her daddy rubs his face on the bottom of her feet. She is also really ticklish under her arms.

1 comment: