Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sleepovers and Showers

I am so busy right now being excited about Spring Break next week that I don't have time to recap our weekend, but here are the highlights.

I actually took this picture last week, but I forgot about it. She is finally getting enough hair to brush, but we are still a long way from a bow staying in it.






Friday night we went to my sisters house for dinner. As soon as we walked in the door Jolie started with all the "LeeLee, please let me spend the night with Reese. Please! Please!" After her brother and his spend the night company shut her head in the door we decided to rescue her. I don't know who was more excited that she was leaving- Jolie or Clay. Either way she came and read Reese a bed time story and spent the rest of the evening looking through all of Reese's clothes and wearing my high heels.


On Saturday morning Reese had some prunes for breakfast...


While Jolie had Eggos. We at the Robertson residence are a health conscious bunch. Out of no where while eating breakfast Jolie declared, "I hope Reese keeps bein' an 'Arburn' fan." Me too sweetie. Me too.


On Sunday we were busy showering some love on our friends. I was helping give a shower for our friend Candice. We aren't sure which one yet, but Candice and I have discussed in great detail how Reese is going to marry one of her boys. Because, as she says, "her boys aren't going to marry trash!" No ma'am their sure not. Therefore, I present to you Can's dream daughter-in-law.

We also went to Allison's shower. The weather decided to take a turn for the worst and dip down into the 50's causing Allison to worry no one would come to the shower. But fear not Alli because me and Reese E Cup- we don't play that game. We braved the wind and frigid 50 degree temperatures in order to celebrate with her.

A lot like her momma, our girl is easy to entertain. And thinks her daddy is hilarious. She also gets that from me.

I have a story about Adam and his biweekly haircuts that I hope to tell ya'll about this week, but with all my Spring Break excitement I don't know that I am capable of writing a coherent blog post that actually has a point.

2 comments:

  1. That first picture made me laugh out loud...literally. She gets cuter by the day. By he way, Anna Kate has mandated that we see each other soon so that she can see "Her Eese" and hold her. Hey, I don't make the rules, I just do what I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am Anna Kate I agree. Have you notifed her of the beach trip yet?? She will lots of one on one "Eese" time on that trip.

    ReplyDelete