Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to A-Master!

In honor of Adams 28th (OMG he is so close to 30!) birthday I had decided to list 28 things I love about him, but then the list started to include other things...maybe even a few that drive me CRAZY. So let's just call it his endearing qualities.
So now...I present to you 28 interesting facts/endearing qualities about The A-Master (I was going to have a may or may not know list, but he stole my idea.)


1. He is witty and a little sarcastic. Clearly a character trait I adore.


2. He gave himself the name A-master.

3. From time to time (most recently Mother's Day before church) he will look in the mirror and say, "You sexy beast. Don't you ever die."

4. Loves Auburn, but is an Alabama fan.


5. Lives by the rule "A happy wife is a happy life."


6. Gave Dixie a voice and it is the funniest thing I have ever heard.
7. Can 'wet a line' with the best of 'em.


8. When we go out to eat he looks at the menu for 2.5 seconds, slams it closed and is ready to order. Then when his food comes he says, "this isn't what I thought it was."



9. He is always up for a project. And I don't mean the painting a room kind of project. I mean the lets buy a house, completely remodel it, and then it sell it kind of project. (those stories are for another time.)


10. Is man enough to drive a mini van with no shame. None.


11. Has been trying to finish reading the book The Bema Seat since we started dating in 2005. If we could find it I assure you we would see that he is no further than page 10.


12. Not affraid to wear boots with shorts.


13. Takes longer showers than I do.


14. During our wedding ceremony he was so nervous he had to chew gum to settle his stomach.


15. Wants to leave the doors unlocked because if someone breaks in he doesn't want them to tear the door down doing so.


16. In high school his name on MSN messenger (y'all remember those days??) was $$Pimpin Aint Easy$$.



17. Loves to tell stories about being little and spending time with his Granny Horn.



18. Will talk for days on end about his employment at the Auburn Fire Department.



19. Was on the high school football championship team his senior year. And can tell you everything about every play of the Clay County Panthers from his freshman year on.


20. Majored in business at Auburn because the Business building was the closest to the parking lot.



21. Wishes he would have given that a little more thought and instead majored in Building Science.



22. Is a professional procrastinator. Which drives me CRAZY!



23. Thinks that Fudge Rounds and Chick-Fil-A chocolate milkshakes are a main food group.



24. Always wanted a drum set as a child but his momma made him take it off his Christmas list before mailing it to Santa every year.



25. Wishes he could sing.



26. Would spend a years salary on colored Christmas lights if I would let him.



27. Knows the words to multiple Snoop Dog and Vanilla Ice songs. (If you'd have told me 10 years ago that my husband would have been capable of such I would have asked when I underwent a personality transplant.)
28. Is everything and more that I could have ever wanted or asked for in a husband.
(And one to grow on)
29. Loves our girl and her momma and I have never doubted that.


































Happy birthday A-master! I hope Reese and I bring as much joy to your life as you do to ours! We love you.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to A-Master! Such a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the voice assignment. Justin did the same thing. Did you know that Molli is British? I can't stop laughing at number 3. How funny. Happy birthday to A-master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yes...I called K-dog and told him about A-Master telling himself,"You sexy beast. Don't you ever die." K-dog laughed as hysterically as I did! Happy Birthday A-Master!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Elena, well done. I just pulled this post up again so Ross could read it. We laughed together and he was able to confirm #27 from having had lunch with Adam today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, Happy Birthday A-Master!! Every girl wants her BFF to marry someone cool, ya know, someone who understands our need to talk 3+ times a day, text who knows how much a day, and act ridiculously silly together (which you fit in very well with. thats why I approved of you from day 1;)). Well, you my friend have surpassed all expectations. You are the best BFF husband ever!!!:)

    ReplyDelete