Sunday, July 31, 2011

Houston we have a tooth...

Thursday while riding down the road with MeeMaw and PeePaw I had a tooth sighting on her lower left side. All I could see was a white speck and it could barely be felt. Adam finally saw it yesterday, but there is no way to get a picture of it. Tonight she insisted on using the computer to email Dr. C and let him know that's why she was a grouch last week and had to come see him.







When she couldn't get the screen to light up she decided just to stand on it. If it ever works again I'll be surprised.






Our pastor's wife, Amy, let us borrow some of their little girl, Ellie Kate's, clothes and they are so precious! (Sidenote: Ellie Kate calls me Ms. Adam and I think it is hilarious!) Reese really appreciated all the clothes, but the hat she could have done without;)




Since she was having no part of the hat we settled for a flower. It might have stayed on 30 seconds and she had it pulled over her eyes.





Friday night we went to Ollie's house for a little girl time. I can't tell ya'll how loud it is now that we have 4 babies in tow. (And one on the way)(LaRae, of course. NOT ME. Just wanted to clarify.) I would be breaking our code of silence if I told ya'll anything that we talk about at these function, but just rest assured it involves husbands and babies. Matter of fact we tried to think about what our get togethers were like before the kids.






When Krystal brought McKenna in Reese went right to her and borrowed her paci. I couldn't get a picture because as soon as I told the others to look Reese spit it out, but this was when it happened.








But do you know what I like the most about all of us? We still love each other as much as we did in elementary school. Possibly more. And I adore the fact that we are raising girls so close in age. It gives me hope for the terrible teen years that are ahead. At least I'll have people to complain with. And with any luck they will be all be just as good of friends as their mommas are.







Saturday Reese did a lot of this.






Adam decided that we should stain the back porch, but first it had to be pressure washed. Reese didn't miss a moment of it. And although I'd really like for the porch to be stained I don't want to dedicate my last week of vacation to such a daunting task. In case you don't remember let me remind you that I spent my Spring Break staining the front porch and landscaping. I can't guarantee that it's going to happen this week, but it will be completed before Reese's birthday party. (Which I can't talk about or I'll get emotional)





Did any of you watch the Nick and Vanessa special I mentioned? Probably not since you all have lives, but I am here to shamelessly tell you that I watched the entire 2 hour special. For 2 hours all I heard from Adam was, "This is making me nauseous", "That is so corny".....blah, blah, blah. Although I loved it it left a lot to be desired compared to The Newlywed show, but only because Vanessa seemed a little (or a lot) more rational than Jessica.




P.S. This is my last week at home with a certain 10 month old and I plan to sit and stare at her and kiss her face all week. Because she isn't going to be 10 months old forever.




P.S.S. Adam wants me to tell ya'll that he hit not 1, not 2, but 3 homeruns Friday night. (They were in the park homeruns and he came home with a strained hamstring in his leg from running so fast.)(But it's all better now therefore I must ask the question....was it really strained??)

2 comments:

  1. I recorded the show, but haven't watched it yet!!! I can't wait to! Knowing me, it will be after the kids start school!!!! I hope not though!!!! O, and congrats to A-Master on the homeruns!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post!!! I was glad to have all the girls and little girls here-it was so loud. We should record it next time.

    ReplyDelete