Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have so much to tell y'all....

I know that comes as a shock. And I would so tell you all about our weekend and the cutest pink poodle you have ever laid your eyes on, but blogger appears to be trying to break up with me. Or, Lord forbid, our highly sophisticated satellite Internet is letting me down. Again.

Just know that when I get all my issues resolved with the Internet I have a lot of pictures to show you from the weekend.

Oh, and I have to tell you about the "swanky" restaurant we went to for our anniversary dinner. That A-master really knows his restaurants.

Tell me I'm not alone? Is anybody else having trouble? With blogger I mean. Because if your a teacher friend of mine I know your having trouble. Trouble with that pay cut we took yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I am so behind on blogging! I have about 5,736 pictures to upload...hope the problem is fixed soon! And I'm definitely having trouble adjusting to that new rate of pay...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but you Elena, are HI-LAR-IOUS!!!! I love reading your blog because it is always so REAL and so funny. Love the way you put things into perspective.

    ReplyDelete