Monday, March 12, 2012

Sorry Ladies...

My Daddy is taken. Photobucket

Seriously people. Isn't this shirt perfect for the daughter of a man called A-master? I think so.  I knew if I ever got back on speaking terms with the sewing machine I would be making this shirt. We started speaking again Saturday night. Then we met up again last night and it was all very civil. Not one disagreement.

Guess what else we did Saturday?

Photobucket
From the looks of it we performed surgery. Except not. We inhaled enough mold/unidentified air particals while cleaning out MeeMaw's storage building to put us all under one of those croup tents. We pondered through storage box after storage box of junk  stuff from our childhood while periodically stepping out to cough up a lung. It was precious family time.

Reese helped PeePaw feed Rudy his "bobble." Every time I mention Rudy she says, "bobble." She feeds him now and later he will feed her. It's the circle of life.  
Photobucket

Saturday night Anna Kate and Emmalee stopped by to see Reese. Emmalee is a resilient little thing. Bless her heart. Reese shoved her paci in Emmalee's mouth, squeezed her neck, poked her eye and that was just while I was looking.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Although this picture is fuzzy it is my favorite. Look at those happy little laughing faces. So sweet.
Photobucket




Personally I want to hunt down the people who still insist on this whole time change thing and kill them with my bare hands. Really, why do we still do this thing with the clock? Raise your hand if you need extra daylight to go out and gather the crops? See. Nobody. Lets decide on a time and stick to it people! Reese got up at 6 on Sunday morning which was really 5 in her world since little people don't understand the whole time change thing. On the way home from church she fell asleep for 10 minutes then she went to bed at 6:30 last night and I woke her up at 6:30 this morning. That little princess should be well rested today.
Photobucket












When LaRae came by she showed me a few monogramming trick so I was itching to work on this little creation.
Photobucket




















And because that went so well I monogrammed Reese's beach/pool hat. In a perfect world the R would be scooted down just a fuzz, but since we still live in a world where we fall back/spring forward with our clocks perfection is clearly not what we're after.

Photobucket























When I realized that this week is spring break for most colleges it made me a little sad because back in the day we would be at the beach with our favorite peeps this week. Sitting in my favorite lounger (without sunblock), talking about important things like hair color and shoes while reading a trashy romance novel. Ah. I miss those days.  Instead, later this week, I will be heading out with my Jr. Beta Club to the convention. Fifty 7th, 8th, and 9th graders, 1 charter bus, 1 sponsor who hasn't spent the night away from her baby until now...it should be an INTERESTING trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment