Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Finale

I know what you're thinking. It's January 17th- quit with the Christmas pictures already. This is my last post about Christmas, I assure you.

As we speak it is snowing outside, so I've got my doubts our sophisticated internet will hold up for me to actually post this. 

This picture didn't make the cut on my last post, but this was when Big Daddy Santa called her. We laughed so hard because, y'all, Santa  has a slight speech impediment that he is still in denial about.














Christmas night we went to D.D. and Big Daddy's. Reese had just woke up from a 2 hour nap. When she sleeps she sweats profusely, so her hair is wet in the pictures.







Please look at my girl. She is all like, "chhhheeeesssseeee. Can I open my presents now?"

She pretended to be an elf and passed out the gifts. 


And my favorite picture. Right behind Jolie on Reese's list of favorite people you will find her Uncle G. This is why...

No comments:

Post a Comment