Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Part 2 {Big Horn, Papa, Nanny, Granny}

 Saturday night we went to Big Horn and Aunt Bec's for Christmas. Reese is so excited that Ollie will have a baby for her to play with next Christmas.
 
Ollie's first born, Scruff, helped Reese with her present. 


















Sunday Reese got out her apron and cooked in her kitchen.
And she helped us finish wrapping presents. 





















Christmas Eve we had lunch at my Papa's.



 Reese loves to "bush you hair."
















Little Red. He was just thankful that he didn't get underwear this time. He told his momma, "I go to bed and when I wake up my hair is still fixed!"

















After Papa's we went to "Tefff's" for a visit. Many thanks to "Teff" for the Duck Dynasty book for Christmas. Reading it made my stay at Children's Hospital go by much more quickly. If you like their show you should read the book. They have a great story.





















Christmas Eve night we went to Adam's Granny's.

















Of course, she was most excited about a fire truck.





















And this obnoxious dancing monkey.
















Making sure her daddy looked presentable for pictures.














Then Big Daddy Santa called to see if she was being sweet.
Reese: "Where are you?"
Santa: "Outside..No, I'm ummm about to leave the North Pole."
Really Santa? Get your story together before you call.


Christmas day we went to my Nanny's for lunch, and I, of course, left my camera at home. So the only pictures I have came from my phone. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of scruff magruff, Reesie Cup and me. It is on my phone. One of my favorites pics ever!!!

    ReplyDelete