Sunday, August 28, 2011

Meeting Emmalee


Completing Reese's 11 month post took me forever due to some internet difficulties last weekend so I didn't get the chance to tell y'all what else we did. So after we (HE) let Reese fall off the bed we took her to get her first sugar high eating cake. And I know I already told y'all about the pictures, but really they are so cute. I can't wait to show y'all. If I don't stop talking about it I might overrule my own rule and post a little preview picture.

So anyway, our friends LaRae and Kyle had baby #2 and we went to see them. And now thanks to LaRae everybody is going to start expecting the rest of us to have a second baby and, really, that is just more pressure than I can stand. Just as everybody expected Emmalee is just as precious as her big sister Anna Kate. While we were there Reese fell in love with Anna Kate's princess couch. She sat there forever chewing on the Starburst that we brought for AK. (Because what kind of people go to meet the new baby sister without bringing goods for the big sister? No us. We are unapologetic suck ups to the babies in our lives.) Reese also really liked Emmalee and wanted to pull her hair.









Since we were so close to Auburn we decided to go and have dinner and do a little shopping. I love Auburn and not just because of football. Actually it has very little to do with football. Mostly I love it because that's where Adam and I were just a couple of crazy, young, and most importantly, thin kids in love. Adam likes to go there because we ride around and look at all the ways things have changed since we left and he reminds me of every place he worked fires and car wrecks while in the fire department. It is entertainment at its finest. And honestly if our baby girl doesn't want to go to school there one day I will be devastated. That's why I'm going to do my best to brainwash her while she's young.

Otherwise my life consist of 1 thing right now...birthday party planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment