Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend: No labor involved.

Y'all. Fall has officially arrived and not a minute too soon. And since it has dipped down below a brisk 85 degrees I decided to pull out my favorite plaid pajama pants and Adam's Auburn Fire Department sweat shirt tonight. Needless to say it's my best look. Adam is one lucky man.;)

Anyway, enough about me. I hope y'all had as great a weekend as we did.


Sunday when I went to get Reese in the nursery this is what I found. So sweet.


Reese got up at 7:30 Monday morning, played for about 30 minutes, and went back to sleep in our bed until 10:30. 10:30, people. Angels sang.







It was raining and perfect stay inside weather. So what did we do? Loaded up and went to Cracker Barrel. Before we left she was giving me this look....



Which totally says, "I'm a big girl and I'm sitting in the front seat with you."


The cool weather forced me to go home and get out my fall stuff. FORCED me. I decided to have a fall tree this year, and really I don't know why I haven't done this before. I love it (even though Adam gave me the "stank" eye about having a Christmas tree out)(Stank eye is C'burg talk for giving somebody the "what are you doin'" face. I bet you never thought coming to this blog would give you a lesson in vocabulary.)


Of course, a curious little girl went right to the tree.






I don't have any more pictures, but just know that anything that stands still has a leaf or a pumpkin on it.


One leaf got sacrificed. You can hardly see it in her hand, but she carried it around all night.



She also got in her swing for 3.2 seconds then tried to bail out head first.




Oh how I love this little face:) She heard that an apple a day would keep Dr. Cabellaro away.






On a side note I am not going to declare that she is walking, but she took several wobbly yet unassisted steps tonight. If I hadn't been so excited for her I would have ran over and knocked her feet out from under her. Momma is not ready for all this growing up business.

1 comment:

  1. LeLe, your fall tree is much pretty than the
    $100.00 we saw in Maggie Valley. You have just out done yourself again. Now you can make me one. It does make me want to get my Christmas tree and decorate it.

    ReplyDelete