Monday, September 19, 2011

Queen of Her Castle (or playhouse)

We had originally planned to get the birthday girl a swing set for the big #1, but the ones we were interested in would have forced us to take out a second mortgage. Big Daddy ran across this playhouse at Sam's back during the summer. The best part? It was on sale. Even though she's a little small for it right now it will be just right by next summer when we're home looking for something to do.

She spent a little time yesterday afternoon learning her way around the kitchen.








Autie and her Daddy helped her out. I have a feeling that this may become Autie's new home. She jumped right through one of the windows in hopes of sitting in someone's lap.







Tomorrows the big day. THE BIRTHDAY DAY. If you need me between now and then I'll be sitting here holding my baby. And crying the ugly cry. Because after tonight it's over. She'll be smart mouthing me and rolling her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment