Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to Reality...

So at 5 A.M. it was back to the real world for me:( Right before I left she woke up so I got to hold her for a few minutes. Oddly enough when I left I was the only one crying. She was just fine. That can be contributed to the fact that her daddy was feeding her a bottle. I choose to believe that she was as sad as I was about not getting to spend every waking moment with her momma! Several of you sent me the sweetest text messages this weekend and this morning- thank you! They brightened my day! Yes, I left home crying this morning, but to be honest I have felt all of your prayers today. It really hasn't been as bad as I had thought...This is thanks to a lot of things...mainly the Lord is having mercy on me because he knows how essential it is for me to continue to enjoy my job (afterall someone has to try and mold the youth of our nation, right?). Also words cannot describe how much I have dreaded this day...and just like labor and delivery....it isn't as bad as I had built it up in my mind to be. Thank goodness! So I have missed her like all get out and thought about her every second, but it hasn't been the death of me...which was what I had expected.

For the next two weeks MeeMaw and D.D. are keeping Reese, and then after Christmas she will be going to daycare. But for now I get to see her during the day via MeeMaws iphone...(again, thank you Steve Jobs for making my life infinetly better:)) These are the picture I got today...


Look how much she is missing me! She can't believe that I am not there holding her...can't you tell?

I picked out her outfit, but forgot to get socks out...please look at what her daddy put on her feet....Now I know there were socks somewhere to match a little better:)

Again, can't you tell how sad she is that I am at work?

MeeMaw was going to teach her the ABC's this week and show her her name written on a piece of paper (isn't that just like kindergarten teacher?)...
I think she is tired of the ABC's don't you?

2 comments:

  1. So glad your day went well! That gives me hope:)Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh....I am proud of you. I know that has got to be hard.I'm glad ya'll are all having children first. I like learning from the sidelines :)

    ReplyDelete