Friday, December 17, 2010

More Newborn Pics

Several months ago I mentioned my friend and coworker, Amy Daniels, had made our "Belly Shots" when I was huge and preggo. She also made some newborn picture when Reese was a few weeks old. She got them edited and gave me a copy of these this week.

I LOVE this one!

Oh, and I love this one too!


Oh and this one too


Look at her! She looks like another toy on the shelf

Lord have mercy! Look at that face! She is in constant danger of me kissing it off!







When we made these "Belly Shots" it was late August and H-O-T, but I am so glad we made them anyway. I wasn't planning on having any made but Amy talked me into it and I am so glad that I have these!

Yes, if you will look close you will see that I very much had an "outie" belly button. It totally freaked Adam out...and me too so I wore a bandaid over it everyday. Worked like a charm. I am only putting this picture up because the stomach is blurry...I am not going to say it was big, but it had it's own zip code if that tells you anything:)









6 comments:

  1. They are all great Elena! Amy did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL PICS! SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO SHARE BELLY SHOTS AFTERALL! THEY'RE GORGEOUS! "OUTIE" AND ALL!!! :) LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pics!!! You looked amazing!!! And I agree, Reese cup is adorable! She really looks like a baby doll!:)

    ReplyDelete