Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weddings and Christmas gatherings

Saturday two of our good friends, Samantha and Zack, tied the knot- which meant that we got to see some of our favorite people! I was so nervous during the wedding that Reese was going to cry or act out. We all know how irritating it is for there to be a screaming baby at a wedding and I didn't want to the be the guilty party at this wedding. But she was just an angel during the ceremony! She went to sleep when we got there and woke up when we left.

Sarah giving Reese kisses


Adam made friends with Sarah and she even let him hold her


All the girls (along with our offsprings)

Sarah and her daddy (Jared) and Reese with her daddy. Sarah looks to be staring that bottle down:)


Anna Kate got in on the kissing action too

Our friends Abby and Ami

The whole group minus the couple of the hour...they were busy making pictures, dancing, eating cake etc.


LaRae I know I promised to crop you out, and I tried. Really I did, but when I crop you out it cuts Anna Kate and Sarah's heads off. And I knew you didn't want that. Plus I LOVE your face in all three pictures!




On Sunday we had Christmas at Aunt Bec's and Uncle Robert's (aka Big Horn). After a lovely dinner we watched home videos of Adam, Ollie, and Uncle G when they were wee little ones. If I can figure out how to get them on here you will be seeing a few of my favorite moments from those videos.
Reese's first Christmas gift- an ornament from Aunt Bec and Big Horn
Followed by her second present- a pink elephant from Cuz Ollie and Jay



After multiple tries we finally got a family photo




And after she slept till 9:00 this morning this is how happy she was... and her momma was pretty happy too!

So we set out to have lunch with my friend Blair
And here she is. She couldn't control herself...she wanted to eat my baby with a spoon!:)

















2 comments:

  1. Love Reese cup's outfit for meeting Blair!! ADORABLE!! Hope she looks that cute when we meet for lunch. haha I have no doubt that she will!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of all the Reese action Ollie gets to have. I know your family and all but ga share the wealth Ollie......lol

    ReplyDelete