Friday, December 3, 2010

I caught Santa kissing...my baby?

Since we figured this would be the only year Reese wouldn't cry when we visited Santa we took her this afternoon to meet the big guy. I really hope he is not related to any of you...but mall Santa's freak me out a little bit. They are always so sketchy looking....As I am talking to his "elf" about the prices he was holding Reese and I hear the words no mother wants to hear a mall Santa say..., "I got me some sugar!" My eyes darted straight to Adam to see if he had seen this horrific event occur...Adam is just looking at me and smiled oblivious to what was just said. Is there anything more gross than the mall Santa kissing your new baby? I think not!
So the elf thought since Reese was sleeping that it would be cute for Santa to be sleeping too..
Don't worry we got one of them awake as well.
Isn't this a nice touch... in Oxford it snows every hour on Santa and his visitors.
This was just before the "sugar" incident. I felt like we need to take Clorox wipes and clean her up afterward!
I would like to take this time to publicly say to Santa's everywhere...DON'T KISS PEOPLE'S BABIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment