Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Smilin' for the iphone

I know it is quiet possible that I am a little bit partial....but seriously, could she be any more precious? On Sunday before church she was all about having her picture made....so who am I to ruin the mood? So I ran and got the camera...She thought I was soooo funny....I am painfully aware that in a few short years her momma won't be funny at all so I am going to enjoy these moments:)







Oh my gosh! I am sooooo in love with her!! I just want to squeeze her face and kiss those sweet cheeks!
When I put down the iphone and get the real camera out this is what she does...
She never smiles for the real camera...so once again, I feel as though I should thank Steve Jobs for that handy dandy iphone and the built-in camera! Since we're on the subject of her sticking out her tongue I am in the process of uploading the sweetest video you have ever seen...When Adam sticks his tongue out at her she does it back and it is just the funniest thing I have seen since Clark Griswold and Christmas Vacation. However I am currently struggling with the upload portion of this story which can be attributed to the fact that YouTube is not accessible at school (thanks to the unspeakable things kids would be able to watch on that high quality website)....and I need YouTube to upload the video...AND in case I haven't mentioned it before...I don't have high speed access at home which means Reese could be walking before this utterly precious video makes it to the blog.

On a side note: Monday night she slept ALL night to which her daddy declared, "my cup runneth over!" HAHA! We put her down at 9 where she proceeded to get herself to sleep...and when I left at 6 Tuesday morning she was still sleeping! Which I am so thankful....but I had to leave without holding her:( And her daddy informed me that she slept until 7 which was the exact time he stepped out of the shower....Why didn't she do that for me when I was at home? Oh no, when I was at home she would start screaming right about the time I completed shaving leg #1.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!!!! She is getting so big. We have all got together again soon. I feel I'm missing way to much.

    ReplyDelete