Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Part 3

Christmas Eve started with lunch at my Papa's house. Reese met her newest cousin Wyatt. He was born two weeks after, but he is much bigger than her.



Auntie Kay (that is pronouced similar to the way you would say Annie- we chose not to pronouce the T) was corrupting her mind with all of that Roll Tide and Crimson and White talk. Speaking of the way we say "Auntie" BFF Steph's mom thought for years Auntie Kay's name was Annie Kay! HAHA

And here is the sister-in-law


Reese got a cute dress and a savings bond


Here are almost all of the kids. From let to right Mason (Auntie Kay's grandson), Canyon, Jolie, Logan, Little Red, and Clay

Madison and Marley (Auntie Kay's granddaughters) and Andi


We had dinner at Adam's granny's house. Adam's people are big on pictures, which blows my mind since I am accustomed to a mother who we refer to as Bill Miller. Ya'll, I have experienced entire holiday seasons with these people when a camera is never brought out! I don't understand this, but I love them anyway. Since no one else ever has a camera I try not to bring my out and be all obnouxious and stuff therefore I only have three pictures.
Big Daddy and D.D. Big Daddy has declared that he is not going to interact with Reese until she is 16 because she often cries when he talks to her. They gave Reese The Night Before Christmas from Hallmark- you know, the one they read and recorded it which I was excited about. Whoever invented that little recorable thing needs a hug. Such a cute idea.
Granny, Reese and Uncle G

Uncle Dwayne(Big Daddy's brother) and Aunt Janet
After reading The Night Before Christmas we put Reese to bed (where she got herself to sleep and slept all night long for the third night in a row) and waited for Santa to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment