Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Part 4- The final post:)

Santa came to see Reese! And he brought her some toys, clothes, and books! The Very Hungary Caterpillar was my favorite as a child, so I requested that Santa bring it to her. She got everything she asked Santa for and more.




My first Christmas gift from Reese. For the record they were a pair of Toms. If I didn't document that I would have driven myself crazy years from now wondering.


Santa left Dixie and Autie's presents in our stockings.


Reese's two favorite Christmas books.


Let me tell ya'll- you have never met a grown man who gets more excited about his Christmas presents than this one. Every year he starts asking what he is getting weeks in advance. On Christmas morning he takes each package and sniffs it while guessing what it is, "Smells like a drill gun" etc.



Santa brought a Jenny Jump Up which Reese is a little young for, but she really wanted to play with her new toy. That face makes me so happy:)



Adam tested out his new tools while wearing his new shirt.

The grandparent's came over for breakfast and to see what Santa brought.




Santa Clause came too early and Reese needed a nap



Reese's Christmas outfit from Uncle G and Courtney


Via the tripod that I got for Christmas we got a family photo





Mason gave Nanny a kiss. So sweet!


I thought this was such a cute picture!

Me and the parentals. Reese finally went to sleep after fighting it to the bitter end. I wasn't about to wake her for pictures!






Shannon (Auntie Kay's daughter-in-law), Mason, and either Marley or Madison- I honestly don't know.


We then traveled through the blizzard to get to D.D. and BigDaddy's to open our gifts.

The below subject added almost as many pounds as Reese added to me when I was preggo. Apple Fritters. Ya'll there are not words. Surely these will be served in Heaven via a cast iron skillet.





I couldn't get a good picture, but Reese got a bracelet with her name on it.







Here is another picture that I thought was a masterpiece on the PhotoShop, but it looks really grainy on here. Somebody who knows what they are doing please tell me what I am doing wrong! Anyway, Reese and her momma and daddy's first white Christmas.






I love to take pictures of ramdom objects when it snows. This is at MeeMaw and PeePaw's.


And then I ruined it by editing it:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your editing skills! LOL I feel like I would feel the same way....and I am so jealous that you have photoshop! I will one day!! Reese looks like she was just as spoiled as Ellie was on her first christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete