Thursday, January 6, 2011

After daycare...

Every afternoon when we come home Reese will talk and play for about an hour and then she crashes! Then she sleeps ALL night long!! If we had known that she was going to sleep all night due to all of the playing at daycare Adam would have sent her weeks ago! However, it makes me really sad that she sleeps the majority of the time I get to see her...so what else is a mother to do but hold her and kiss on her while she sleeps???? All of you who are saying in your head right now that I am going to regret holding her while she sleep I give you full permission to say "I told you so" when I am wondering why she is spoiled! But seriously she sleeps from 5 in the afternoon till around 8 when we wake her up to feed her and put her PJs on and then she is right back asleep. So I am FORCED to hold her!! Forced.


BUT in this picture her Daddy is holding her- see, I am not alone in the spoiling.


Ok, so in this video please excuse how obnoxiously loud I am! Her little voice just kept encouraging me to kiss her! So I am kissing her and videoing at the same time and it is quiet possible that it will make you motion sick, but hearing her "talk" will be worth it;)

3 comments:

  1. OMG how sweet, absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless her little heart. I think I would be forced to hold her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with that little voice!! Precious!!! Hold her every second you get to and KISS her too much!!! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete