Thursday, January 13, 2011

Look what came in the mail..

The summer of 2010 was the summer that tried to kill me dead. Literally. After finding out that we were expecting I had to put getting my masters in overdrive in order to be done by the due date. So I did some serious school work last summer. Imagine the following senario... you get your masters through completing course work online... and then imagine that during that time you didn't have internet access at your home...and then imagine being 7 to 8 months preggo in the heat of an Alabama summer and dragging your big self, a laptop, and all of your school work to a location with internet access. And that is why it was the summer that tried to kill me dead. And then imagine due to a technicality all that hard work that you completed by July didn't take effect until October...so anyway I am so glad it is over!! Finally yesterday the documentation came in the mail.



So here I am (looking like I had a rough day at C'burg or as the kids say "a hot mess") aspiring to be a school counselor...

4 comments:

  1. YAY for you!!! I just can't get motivated to get my masters!! I just can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel Leigh. But as a teacher you get motivated or you starve to death:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that is very true! You are in a big girl job that will probably be your career for the rest of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!! I know your siked. I remember the day my CPA came in the mail. I couldn't wait to get it framed. Speaking of which, looks like Adam will have another thing to hang soon! :)

    ReplyDelete