Monday, January 10, 2011

Ice, Ice, Baby

The hubby knows all of the words to Vanilla Ice's one and only #1 hit- which has always concerned me seeing as how he doesn't know the words to some of George Strait's, King George, legendary songs!
Anyway, today has been filled with ice, wheel barrow buckets and the hill in front of MeeMaw and PeePaw's house.

Here is Brandon (Red) after a day filled with zipping down the ice covered hill


PeePaw even got in on the action. Which I told him he is entirely too old for such childish games. If he broke a leg at his age it might never heal:) HAHA


Brandi- please skip past these pictures of your children skidding down the ice covered concrete. MeeMaw and I were totally against all of this. We were out numbered.



I have been learning about aperture and shutter speed on my camera so I tested it out. See how my object is in focus. You can just call me Bill Miller:)


Thankfully Chinny recovered from his brush with death and joined us.



We came over to assess the ice situation and didn't bring appropriate clothing for such activitie
which lead to ...


this horrific injury....



Cowboy PeePaw did all of th launching. Canyon and Brandon together...don't you love that helment! Brandon was prepared for a crash!



And there in lies the beauty of living so close to my peeps;)

2 comments:

  1. We have had so much fun in the ice today! And speaking of Vanilla Ice, have you watched "The Vanilla Ice Project"? It's on HGTV. He buys mansions and remodels them. I would never think he would do a good job, but he does a good job! He's pretty smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we love his show! We love everything on HGTV and DIY! And he is funny!

    ReplyDelete