Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's been a BIG weekend...

It has turned out to be a banner weekend in our lives. On Friday night after a trip to WalMart for some groceries I layed Reese on her tummy in the floor and she rolled right over! I looked at Adam and he was looking at me and we looked back at Reese who was giving us the sweetest gummy grin ever. We were shocked. I know that's probably not all that big of a deal to you, but she's our first baby remember and everything is a big deal. We ultimately decided that she did it on accident, but then on Saturday during our photo shoot she did it again.

Then it happened... I made the decision that she was going to sleep in her very own bed. I layed her down at 9 and she got up at 8:30 on Saturday morning. A lot of crying and tossing and turning took place, but eventually I was okay and drifted off to sleep:). I only got up 3 times to check her breathing. One word comes to mind: unprecedent. And then she did it again Saturday night.


After all of the sleeping-all-night-in-your-own-bed excitement was over we sat down for a photo shoot. MeeMaw has the mother of all cameras. The ones like professionals use and we have no idea how to use it! But I have been doing some research. Anyway this is what we came away with.

But the photo shoot came to a screetching halt and it looked something like this...




The we went to celebrate Nanny, MeeMaw, and Brandon's birthday where I got so few pictures.


At this rate who knows, tonight she may start walking! HAHA!
P.S. BFF Steph filed a complaint that the red background and the black words are sometimes are for her to read, so I shall attempt to change my background. Demanding blog follower, I tell you:)

3 comments:

  1. I love your new "background". I love pink and brown. And your header picture of Reese is beautiful! How sweet she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, blame it on me!!! haha But I will say, this is much better! LOVE the new pic of Reese E cup. I am proud of Reese for sleeping in her room, but I am even prouder of her momma!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures and the new background too!! I am glad you were at home to see her roll over!!

    ReplyDelete