Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 Months Old

4 months old!!! Reese can hardly believe it!
And in my humble motherly opinion the following pictures capture pure 4 month old perfection!





At 4 months old Reese:

Weighs:
Length:
Due to pregnant brain I completely forgot to weigh her last night. And then I was informed this morning that I misspelled Krystal's baby name on an invitation I sent out- which goes to show that I have completely LOST my mind. Can someone please help me find it! I am getting desperate.
Sleeps in her own bed, which I know I have already documented but I am so proud. I am actually prouder of myself than of her.

Drinks 4 ounces every 2 hours and usually plays with her hair while doing so which we will talk more about in another post.


Eats ceral before bedtime although some nights she is more interested in it than other nights

Has the cutest little pop belly


Loves to get a bath




Smiles and laughs most of the time, but gives us this very serious face sometimes that says, "Are you kidding? You two clowns are my parents?"
Drools A LOT! Which makes us wonder about the possibility of cutting teeth soon...
Rolled over from her tummy to her back last Friday and Saturday, but refuses to do it again...possibly because I have the video camera in her face:)

I know our families don't believe that she really is a happy baby since she did a lot of crying during the Christmas holidays and last weekend when we saw everybody, but here is proof that she does smile! For some reason lately if we go somewhere and someone other than Adam or I hold her she gets really upset. Ya'll just let me enjoy my day because before long she will cry when we pick her up at the grandparents and try to take her home. This is my moment and I am basking in it:)

Thinks that I am funny


Still loves her paci...


But loves her hands a lot more! And not just her thumb, but ALL of her fingers too. She doesn't really suck them. She just likes to have them in her mouth and lick them.


Kicks her feet like she is trying to run away. Especially on her changing table which she loves.


Got strapped on and did some exploring outdoor on Sunday. We took the dogs for a walk and the whole time we were gone Reese licked the black and white part of the carrier.


Sits around in her Bumbo seat and looks so cute


And has the sweetest little feet you have ever seen


Helps me fold clothes

And sometimes catches a ride in the clothes basket


Tries to hold her own bottle, but she pushes and pulls on it making it hard to feed her.


Likes being on her tummy so much more than before


Pulls her paci out of her mouth and then stares at it while trying to get it back in her mouth


Has seen a lot of snow in her 4 months and gotten a lot of use out of this boggin






Loves to be held! Sometime I will look down and she has fallen asleep while I am walking around and holding her.

I laughed so hard when I looked back at this picture because it looks like the fish on the blanket is going to eat my baby!

And just because these are so cute they need no commentary







Lots of times all I have with me is my handy dandy iphone and she does something that screams for me to get a picture. Exhibit A:
Do any of you know how I can make those pictures the same size as my other pictures?

3 comments:

  1. The bath and clothes basket pictures are PRICELESS!!! Again, she is GORGEOUS!! She has the sweetest, most precious and hilarious facial expressions!! I can't wait until she really gets to know all of us and gives us those "are you really my parent's friends look"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months Reese!!! I have known your mommy for about 20 years. And we have done some really, really fun stuff in that time, especially from the years of 16-22. (Can't wait to tell you about that when you are a little older! ;)) But out of all those fun times, I have never seen your mommy as happy as she is since she had you!! In fact, I think she stares at your pics all day until she goes and gets you from daycare. Yep, it’s true, she told me that this morning!:) You are beautiful Reese E Cup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe she is already 4 months old! It has gone by so fast! Reese, you get prettier every day! Happy 4 Months! Auntie Alli loves you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete