Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy 3 Months

At 3 months old Reese








Weight: She just had a melt down and feel asleep so I am affraid to try to weigh her:) The little girl is a monster when she gets sleepy!


Is somewhere between 22 1/2 and 23 inches long (MeeMaw and PeePaw measured her and couldn't agree on where her foot hit the measuring tape)




Drinks almost 4 ounces every 3 hours

Usually gets up once every night, but last night she slept from 9:30 till 7:00 this morning:)

Has the sweetest chubby legs





Still sleeps in the craddle beside our bed even though Daddy thinks she should be in her own bed.


















Kicks her feet like she is trying to go somewhere






Loves to suck on her hands






If her BFF Mr. Binky falls out she will go cross eyed looking at it while sucking on her lips. So cute!




Somehow finds her way to our bed in the early morning hours when she starts to wake up:) She is such a sweet little snuggler:)







Is the light of her momma and daddy's life!






In other news- Those of you who are friends with MeeMaw on facebook know that her youngest son Chinny has been sick. Very sick. However, he was taking visitors this weekend so we went to check on him. The vet sent him home to recover- or live out his last days- we aren't really sure.






While we were visiting Chinny we met the family of racoons that have taken up residency on the back of PeePaw's truck


Happy 3 months to our sweet little Reese!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness…that video is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Please post more. That just brightened my day. I need one of those every day! Happy 3 months Reese!!! I didn't think she could get any more beautiful but every new picture you post she just gets more beautiful every day. I know you are so proud. She is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to see Reese. She is growing up so fast and I feel I am missing it. We have to get together asap!!!

    ReplyDelete