Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Part 2

After the Christmas cookies and the ear infection episode we all went to MeeMaw and PeePaws for Christmas. At this family gathering we indulge in Papa Johns pizza every year which makes ten different types of happy- which I think is the same pieces I ate.

Reese wore this outfit that MeeMaw gave her

Andi went to daycare on Thursday so she didn't get to make cookies, but she reunited with her favorite cuz's that night.




Warning: my camera flash is ridiculously bright so in every Christmas picture my eyes are bugged:)


Reese got Monkey See Monkey Do- which is similar to My Baby Can Read. Did you know that you that system to be successful you are supposed to show the DVD and flashcards two or three times a day???


She also got this book that reads out loud and she loves it.


And her first baby doll.


Chinney got a sweater. It paralyzed him and he wouldn't move. We are just glad that after his stay in the hospital that he didn't go to be with the Lord during the holidays.


Ok, I got Photoshop for Christmas from the hubby and I edited this picture. I thought it looked soooooo good and I was soooooo proud- until now. Yeah, it looks terrible. I have a lot to learn about that little picture editor!


All those presents made Reese tired!


And because I never thought I would see this....my brother changing a diaper! Brandi (the sister-in-law) says he does things for the little girl he would never do for the boys!


Jolie and Brandon got DSI 's and we didn't hear anything out of them for the rest of the night.


Reese's favorite gift of all....a Jumparoo!









On Christmas Eve I was getting her bath water ready and she fell asleep. Please look at that chubby arm.
This is a picture of some serious sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment